This is your chance to enter our PRIZE DRAW and WIN 2 TICKETS to see BLOODHOUND SSC make it’s first ever public run on October 26th 2017 at Newquay Airport in Cornwall, UK.
After years of planning and countless hours of precision engineering, crowds will witness this truly remarkable supersonic car start its jet engine with record breaking Royal Airforce fighter pilot Andy Green at the wheel.
The lucky winner will get up close to a car that can travel at speeds of up to 1,000mph. See the team in action working hard to make the BLOODHOUND SSC become the fastest car in history.
The prize will include:
- 2 x VIP Day tickets to the event in Cornwall
- £500 towards travel and hotels
To enter this prize draw, simply fill in the form below, good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- To qualify, the entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over and reside in the UK mainland.
- The prize has no cash or other alternatives.
- No purchase necessary.
- The promoters, ESD Control Centre Ltd Trading as Antistat reserve the right to amend, alter or cancel the prize draw at any time.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries received.
- Two representatives from Antistat will be present for the duration of the event.
- A total of 4 tickets are available.
- There will be two winners.
- Each of the two winners will receive: a pair of tickets to the BLOODHOUND SSC VIP Day taking place at Aerohub, Cornwall Airport Newquay on Thursday 26th October 2017 and £500 by cheque towards travel and accommodation.
- Closing date is 11.59pm on Friday 15th September 2017. Entries after this date will not be counted.
- The draw will take place on Tuesday, 19th September 2017.
- The winners will be notified by email and phone call on or before Friday, 22nd September 2017 and must provide full contact details in order to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Antistat shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win with 14 days or else they will also forfeit the prize). If a winner rejects the prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Antistat shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- By accepting the prize, you agree to Antistat publishing your name and location for promotional activity both online and in print.
- No data will be shared to third parties other than the hotel and travel companies for booking purposes.
- The prize was correct at the time of publication.
- Winners are responsible for their own health and welfare, and attendance is at own risk. ESD Control Centre Ltd are not liable for loss, damage, personal injury or death while travelling to or from Newquay for the event, or during any part of the experience.
- Employees of ESD Control Centre Ltd, immediate families or any persons connected to this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Promoter address: Integrity House, Easlea Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7BY UK.
- Entrants to the Prize draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By providing your details, you consent to ESD Control Centre Limited contacting you occasionally with relevant promotions and product information and furthermore you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy notifications. The communications by ESD may be sent by email, phone, post or via social media. We take your privacy seriously and will not share your details with any parties outside of our listed companies. You may unsubscribe from any marketing at any point, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- ESD Control Centre Ltd will abide by the ASA and CAP guidance relating to social responsibility, legality and fair competition.