The WCB 2 is an external input unit for programming additional functions. It works with every digital Weller station. The setting is fast and easy. Battery powered supply makes the box independent from any mains and easy to transport. The WCB 2 has an PC interface (RS 232) and an integrated temperature gauge for thermo couple type K (accessory).
- OFFSET: correction value for soldering tip temperature
- SETBACK: Reduction of the set temperature after a specified period of time
- LOCK: locking the set temperature
- °C / °F: switching temperature display °C / °F
- WINDOW: setting a set value window. If the actual temperature is within the set value window a potential-free contact is activated.
- Temperature measuring tips are available for each soldering iron
- Calibration Box
- Battery 4 x 1,5V
- Network Adapter 230V, 50Hz
- Thermoelement type K, ø 0,5mm
- Interface cable RS 232
|Mft Order No:
|005 21 180 99