No agencies please.
Full Time, permanent position for an Account Manager to join our dynamic, hard-working and friendly organisation where future development and progression opportunities are ample. The primary focus and responsibility of this position is to effectively develop and maintain your customer relationships within an allocated territory; ensuring sales targets are met and that customers are happy with the services and products they are receiving, whilst maximising profitability.
The primary duties and responsibilities within this role consist of:
- Working both independently and as part of the Sales Team to ensure targets and objectives, both individual and team-based are achieved.
- Offer high levels of customer service to both existing and prospective customers; be efficient and prompt with information, and clear and polite in all communications. Strive to develop long-lasting relationships with customers to enhance opportunities for repeat business
- Provision of timely, accurate and competitive pricing, tailored on an order-by-order basis; always striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Accurate recording of customer communications, pricings, sales and other activity
- Create and perform proposal presentations for customers globally. Where necessary, seek to assist colleagues when they are tasked with this responsibility too in order to maintain a collaborative working environment
- Effectively manage ad-hoc supply chain issues when necessary, resolving issues to the agreed customer service level agreement standard
- Take responsibility for the effective organisation of your workload, re-prioritising as necessary and ensuring compliance to company processes and reporting standards
- Contribute to team meetings and one-on-one’s, being communicative and open in your approach
We are seeking an individual who has some knowledge or exposure of how a supply chain works, or a strong willingness to learn, coupled with other relevant experience within account management and sales. Given the nature of this role, it is essential that those interested in applying are willing to travel internationally, and have a valid driving licence and passport.