Bespoke PackagingAntistat work closely with their clients to ensure they have packaging solutions to suit their needs. Detailed below are some of the projects completed for clients and the long term benefits they have gained by opting opting out of off-the-shelf packaging products.
Peel Pack Solution
Innovative, patented IC packaging solution
Utilising medical, static safe technology to solve the problems associated with repackaging and distributing OEM IC's into smaller shipping quantities.
- Eradicates pin damage
- Reduction in customer complaints
- Customer satisfaction rates increase
- Improved bin accuracy and reduced product damage
- Reduced packaging cost and dunnage due to smaller footprint
- Reduced packaging time
- Made from recycled material and is recyclable
Innovative biodegradable packaging
This new, innovative material developed by Antistat, exclusive to Farnell, is the key differentiator to any alternative products currently available in the market place.
- The new packaging offers the same level of protection as standard ESD packaging, but can be disposed of in composting facilities reducing the impact on the environment.
- The bags are made using a unique formulation, making them fully biodegradable to the recognised European standard (EN13432) and ensure that no harmful chemicals are released into the environment.
- Combine this with the inherent static dissipative properties, and it represents a true industry first.
An exciting, new generation of industry standard, Jedec Trays in development
- Made from recycled and recyclable materials
- Currently in field trials with Microchip
- 1/3 of weight and 1/2 the price of existing tray solutions
- Reduced cost
- Reduced weight lowers shipping costs and carbon footprint
Antistat were briefed to supply a packaging solution which would minimise transit damage and contamination to automotive components. Our solution was derived from the medical sector, drawing on principles used in the transportation of artificial hearts. The packaging is manufactured in a class 10,000 clean room environment.
- Bespoke, particle free packaging solution to minimise damage and contamination
- Cost effective solution
- Thoroughly tested and manufactured to high quality standards
For further information on these packaging solutions, please either contact us on +44 (0) 1473 836 200 or alternatively take a look at our case studies page where you can read about the projects in more detail.