ESD Hand Tool Features:
WERA ESD Screwdrivers
- The electric surface resistance of Weras ESD material is 10^6 10^9 ohm. This protects components against static electricity and associated damage.
- The Wera Black Point tip and a refined hardening process guarantee a long service life and increased corrosion protection.
- The requirements for ESD-safe screwdrivers are specified in DIN EN 61340-5-1, and include a handle made from a defined conductive material. Products from Weras ESD series comply with this standard.
- The hand support on the easy-turning cap and the fast-turning zone below the cap accelerate the screwdriving process. The Kraftform Micro ESD screwdriver makes time-consuming grip adjustments, which are required with conventional precision screwdrivers, unnecessary.
- The power zone has integrated soft zones to transfer high tightening or loosening forces without losing contact with the screw.
- The precision zone directly above the blade provides a better feel for the rotation angle during fine adjustment work.
Kraftform ESD adjustable torque screwdrivers with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck.
ESD Screwdriver for use with TORX Socket Screws with bore hole.
ESD Screwdriver for use with TORX® Socket Screws with bore hole.