We’re Recruiting! Click the link to find out more
Corriplast Slotted Tote Divisions
The Slotted Tote Divisions are manufactured from 3mm corriplast conductive fluted polypropylene, offering an ideal solution for creating a network of smaller cells in standard plastic totes. With slots at 30mm increments, the cells can be sized to suit, offering a neat and safe method of storing multiple components or parts in one outer container.
Robust, ESD safe and suitable for use in clean environments.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
These slottted tote divisions – manufactured from corriplast conductive fluted polypropylene – enable you to create a network of smaller cells within your standard plastic tote boxes for the safe storgar of multiple components or parts within one outer container. Available in two standard heights, and designed to fit standard tote boxes (e.g. 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm), these divisions offer great flexibility with many cell combinations possible. As well as being ESD safe, these divisions (and tote boxes) are suitable for cleanroom environments.
Please note that bespoke sizes can be catered for. Please contact us for more details.
- Made from 3mm corriplast conductive fluted polypropylene
- ESD safe
- Suitable for use in cleanroom environments
- Fit in to standard plastic totes ( e.g. 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm)
- Available in two standard heights
- Offers flexibility of cell combinations
- Custom sizes available on request
- Fit in to standard plastic totes (e.g. 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm)
- Create a network of cells to suit specific applications