Pink Antistatic Bags – Gripseal
Our Pink Antistatic Grip Seal bags prevent the build-up of electrostatic fields in an ESD protected area (EPA) when storing non-ESD sensitive devices, by dissipating a static charge to ground. The material is also antistatic and will not charge up when rubbed against other materials. The grip seal top keeps contents safely inside the bag until they’re needed.
Available in a wide range of sizes in packs of 100
- Features & Benefits
Pink Antistatic Bags are used to pack non-ESD sensitive items destined for use in an EPA.
Made from a soft-textured and flexible, pink antistatic, 300 gauge polyethylene, our bags have a grip seal top. In addition, the grip feature enables the contents to be quickly and easily sealed, especially when being reused with items that require no shielding.
Please note that these bags have no shielding ability, meaning that a static field or discharge occurring outside the bag could penetrate the bag and damage electronics inside. If you require bags with static shielding properties, please view our range of static shielding bags.
These products are RoHS and Reach compliant.
- Blow-moulded with antistatic additives from LDPE and LLDPE
- Static release time is <2 secs
- Provided as standard with white Write on Panel and ESD logo
- Soft texture and flexible
- Surface resistance of <1011 Ohms
- Immediately secures items inside using its grip seal function
- Pink anti static bags have the ability to dissipate a static charge to ground
- Prevents static charge building up on the package or device
- The material is also antistatic and will not charge up when rubbed against other materials