Our durable and easily maintained ESD brushes have plastic bristles that are either conductive or static dissipative. Used within a static controlled area, the brushes are designed to dust PCBs and other static sensitive items that require particles removed safely.
The specially developed brushes are ideal for cleaning delicate components, integrated circuits and workstations surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Both conductive nylon and dissipative plastic bristle options
- Precision 18mm through to 245mm comb lengths
- Ergonomic handles for comfort during prolonged use
- Safely dissipate static charges without damaging electronic components
- Important tool for any static controlled workstation
- Firm bristles which are ideal for working with electronic devices
- Cleaning computer motherboards
- Brushing down workstations and antistatic mats
- Cleaning delicate electronic components that require ESD protection
Dissipative Plastic Bristles
The brushes are ideal for cleaning and brushing away dust and particles to ensure a clean working area. Contact us to find out more >>