Splice Tape Extenders (PET Type)
Splice Tape Extenders (PET Type) reduce waste of component reels that do not have a leader at the beginning.
Tape Extenders add an extra 48cm (19”) of tape as a leader and feed into SMT Feeders as a piece of cover tape. Available in a range of widths, quantities 250 per pack or 500 per pack, depending on the size chosen.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Quality Splice Tape Extenders allow for easy cover tape attachment, reducing machine downtime, and prevent potential component reel wastage.
Peel off the backing tape from the yellow adhesive end and attach it to Splice Carrier Tape. This product is available in 4 widths suiting various SMD tape sizes.
- Available in a range of sizes: 8mm, 12mm, 16mm and 24mm (Other sizes available upon request)
- Soft and transparent PET
- Reduces setup and machine downtime
- Reduces component reel waste
- Can be used with paper or plastic leader tape, punched or formed pockets
- Easy to apply
- Minimizes component waste