Anti Static Mat – 2 Layer, Textured
This great value 2mm thick ESD matting is made from a surface layer of 0.5mm thick static-dissipative rubber and a bottom layer of 1.5mm conductive rubber.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
This great value, smooth finish ESD matting is ideal for laying on the workbenches or flooring in the workshops or laboratories of microelectronic industries. It provides an excellent ESD surface for use within all ESD protected environments, preventing damage from harmful static charges. Our ESD Matting is manufactured from synthetic rubber, its 2mm thick double-layer structure consists of a 0.5mm thick static-dissipative surface layer and a 1.5mm thick conductive bottom layer.
Please note, the images provided here are for illustrative purposes only. The exact colour may differ slightly from that shown.
|Textured Finish||1.2m wide / 10m length roll||Blue|
|Textured Finish||1.2m wide / 10m length roll||Grey|
|Textured Finish||1.2m wide / 10m length roll||Green|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Blue|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Grey|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Beige|
|Textured Finish||600 x 1200mm||Green|
We have a wide range of ESD Matting, click here to view our selection.
- 2mm thick double-layer matting
- Surface layer is a 0.5mm thick static-dissipative layer
- Bottom layer is a 1.5mm thick conductive layer
- Smooth finish
- Available in grey, green, or blue
- Surface Resistance: 1×106< R < 1×109
- Temperature Resistance: 180oC (Instantaneous Temp)
- Easy to clean
- Excellent layflat properties
- Available with or without 10mm press studs in each corner
- Designed as bench matting
- Also suitable for flooring For use in EPAs in workshops or laboratories