Blue Disposable Nitrile Gloves
These Disposable Nitrile Gloves are powder-free and naturally anti-static. For use as a physical barrier where the user – or anyone they come into contact with – has a latex allergy. Powder-free and with NO natural rubber latex, suitable applications include general use in electronic assembly and manufacturing environments.
Boxes of 100 ambidextrous gloves.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
A naturally anti-static, single-use latex-free glove. Powder free and non-sterile for general use within the manufacturing environment. Nitrile’s greater resistance to certain chemicals and higher tensile strength provide a more hard-wearing glove.
- 100% blue nitrile, with its higher resistance to certain chemicals and a higher tensile strength for a more hard-wearing glove
- Latex-free, so suitable for anyone with a latex allergy
- Naturally antistatic
- To provide a protective barrier when cleaning with chemicals that can irritate the skin
- Prevent surface marks such as fingerprints
- General use in electronic assembly and manufacturing environments
- Highly suitable as a barrier to bodily fluids, and can be used in medical settings
- A good all round disposable glove for the electronics industry