Black Conductive Bags
Manufactured from carbon loaded LDPE, our Black Conductive Bags featuring the industry standard antistatic logo provide a traditional method of packaging electronic devices. These high-quality, light-tight bags avoid accumulation of electric charge on the bag and its contents, and the black material also ensures contents are shielded from view for additional security.
Available a range of industry standard sizes.
- Features and Benefits
Our Black Conductive bags are produced from blow moulded LDPE with carbon. A traditional method of packaging electronic devices, these light tight bags avoid accumulation of electric charge on the bag and its contents, whilst visually screening the bag contents for additional security.
Featuring the antistatic logo, these bags can also be heat sealed for applications where that is a requirement.
RoHS and Reach compliant.
- Protects content from the damage of electromagnetic waves and static
- This product can be heat sealed and offers medium level static protection
- The surface resistance of 103 – 105 Ω
- Solid black material prevents contents from being visible
- Antistatic logo shows that contents are sensitive to the risks of ESD
- 300 gauge thickness