Corriplast Slotted Tote Divisions
These Slotted Tote Divisions are manufactured from 3mm corriplast conductive fluted polypropylene. With slots at 30mm increments, the cells can be sized to suit, offering a neat and safe method of storing multiple components or parts in one outer container.
Available in a range of sizes
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Corriplast Slotted Tote Divisions – manufactured from corriplast conductive fluted polypropylene – enable you to create a network of smaller cells within your standard tote boxes for the safe storage of multiple components or parts within one outer container. Available in two standard heights, and designed to fit our Corstat stacking totes (e.g. 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm), these divisions offer great flexibility whilst delivery high levels of ESD protection.
For all available sizes, please contact our sales team on +44 (0)1473 836 200
- Made from 3mm corriplast conductive fluted polypropylene
- ESD safe
- Suitable for use in cleanroom environments
- Fit in to standard plastic totes ( e.g. 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm)
- Available in two standard heights
- Offers flexibility of cell combinations
- Custom sizes available on request
- Fit in to standard plastic totes (e.g. 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm)
- Create a network of cells to suit specific applications