A unisex ESD Fleece for wearing during the cooler months, or for use in low temperature static controlled environments. The warm, polyester material has a 3% carbon fibre element for ESD resistance. The garment features two side pockets, full length front zip fastening and a sewn ESD logo for easy identification of operators.
Available in nine sizes in either light grey or navy blue.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Reviews (0)
A high quality ESD Fleece designed for operators working in low temperature static controlled environments. As well as being warm the polyester material has a 3% Carbon Fibre element for ESD resistance. The unisex design has two side pockets and a full length zip. An ESD logo sewn into the garment allows easy identification for supervisors and other operators.
- Unisex ESD fleece with zip fastening
- Two side pockets
- Sewed fabric ESD logo
- Extremely warm Available in 9 sizes, from XS to 5XL
- A choice of two colours. light grey or navy blue
- For operators working in low temperature environments
- Suitable for wearing in an EPA Ideal for the winter season