We’re Recruiting! Click the link to find out more
ESD Flux Bottle
Designed for precision dispensing of flux, solvents and lubricants, the high quality ESD flux bottles are made from a static dissipative polyethylene material and are available with either 20 or 26 gauge stainless steel needle tips.
Part of a range of ESD static dissipative bottles and dispensers for a coordinated look.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Designed for the precision dispensing of flux, solvents and lubricants, ESD flux bottles are produced from static dissipative polyethylene and are available with either 20 or 26 gauge stainless steel needle tips. Also suitable for cleanroom use, these bottles form part of a range of ESD static dissipative spray bottles and dispensers – available in a selection of sizes from stock.
- Surface Resistance: 109 – 1010 Ohms/sq
- Durable static dissipative polyethylene
- No tertiary amines
- Humidity independent
- Chemical resistance: solvent, TCE, alcohol
- Suitable for cleanroom use
- Suitable for use in an EPA
- Precision dispensing of liquids
- Suitable for use in a cleanroom environment