- Features and Benefits
ESD Heat Resistant Gloves provide protection against high temperatures in ESD safe areas and cleanroom environments. They are available in two temperature ranges (150°C and 300°C) which allow workers to operate safely while protecting themselves when coming into contact with dangerously hot surfaces.
- Air layer and heat insulating felt
- Nylon tricot inner
- Twaron filament fibre fabric inside laminated silicone rubber
- Nylon LUANA, which is TORAY antistatic fibre, Polyurethane (PU) film lamination and beltron 5mm conductive fibre stripe
|PRODUCT CODE||HEAT RESISTANCE||PACK QUANTITY|
|602-0149||Up to 150°C||Pair|
|602-0150||Up to 300°C||Pair|
ESD Heat Resistant Gloves provide protection against high temperatures in ESD safe areas and cleanroom environments.
- Surface Resistance: 109 Ohms/square
- Heat Resistance: Up to 300°C (602-0150) Up to 150°C (602-0149)
- Size: 28cm
- Clean environments (ISO 6+)