ESD PU Palm Glove – Carbon Stripe
A Static Dissipative Knitted Glove with carbon stripe filament and PU coating on the palm and fingertips, they are ideal for handling electronic parts. These gloves, with their natural light grey carbon stripe and white coated palm, have coloured cuffs to enable quick visual identification of the size required. White for Small and Yellow for Extra Large.
Remaining sizes are low in stock with plans for product to be discontinued.
- Features and Benefits
An ESD knitted glove with dissipative carbon stripe filament and polyurethane (PU) coating on the palm and finger tip sections, ideal for handling electronic parts.
- Gloves have a natural light grey carbon stripe and white coated palm
- Cuff colouring system to ensure quick, visual identification of the size needed
- Glove made from 90% nylon and 10% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge) with a PU (Polyurethane) palm coating
- Surface resistivity: 1×107-9Ω/cm
- Other sizes available upon request