ESD Spray Bottle – Trigger Action
A Hand Triggered ESD Spray Bottle, produced from a durable static dissipative polyethylene allowing an ESD safe method of dispensing liquids within the EPA. Also suitable for cleanroom use, this bottle is available in two sizes: 16oz and 32oz.
Please note: Longer lead times will apply at present due to high production demands.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Part of a range of ESD static dissipative bottles and dispensers, this ESD Spray Bottle – Trigger Action is constructed from a durable static dissipative polyethylene allowing a safe method of dispensing liquids whilst preventing static damage. Available in two sizes – 16oz and 32oz – this bottle is also suitable for a range of cleanroom applications.
Please note that this is sold as the bottle only, and is therefore delivered empty.
- Surface Resistance: 109 – 1010 Ohms/sq
- Chemical Resistance: solvent, TCE, alcohol 2 size options
- Suitable for cleanroom use
- Storage and use of liquids
- Safe method of dispensing liquids
- Suitable for cleanroom use as well as within an EPA