ESD Standard White Lab Coat
The Antistat ESD Lab Coat is made from a lightweight and comfortable static dissipative material. White, and machine washable up to 60oC, this lab coat has press stud fastening down the front and two adjustable press stud closures on the sleeves to ensure a good fit. With a woven ESD grid pattern and an ESD symbol on the left sleeve, this coat is easily identifiable as suitable for use in an EPA.
Avaialable in 8 sizes, from X-small to XXXX-Large.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
This Antistat ESD lab coat is made from a lightweight and comfortable, white, static dissipative material. With press stud fastenings down the front and two adjustable press stud closures on the sleeves, this lab coat is quick and easy to put on, and adjust over base layers. Featuring an ESD symbol on the left sleeve, the coat is easily identifiable as suitable for use in an EPA and enables other people to easily identify ESD operators. Machine washable up to 60oC to keep it looking as good as new.
- Material: E45 (64% polyester + 33% cotton + 3% conductive filament)
- Grid Pattern: Antistatic fibre at 4.5 x 4.5mm
- Surface Resistance: 106 – 108
- Weight: 145g/m2
- Accreditation: Certified to EN61340-5-1
- ESD symbol on the left sleeve
- Press stud fastenings down the front 2 adjustable press stud closures on the sleeves
- Machine washable up to 60oC
- For use in an EPA
- To reduce the risk of ESD damage from charged clothing
- For use with a coiled cord, wrist strap or other ESD footwear