ESD Lab Coat (ESD Logo on Arm)
The Antistat ESD Lab Coat is made from a lightweight and comfortable static dissipative material. White, and machine washable up to 60oC, this lab coat has press stud fastening down the front and two adjustable press stud closures on the sleeves. With a woven ESD grid pattern and an ESD symbol on the left sleeve, this coat is easily identifiable as suitable for use in an EPA.
Available in 8 sizes (X-small – XXXX-Large)
- Features and Benefits
This Antistat ESD lab coat is made from a lightweight and comfortable, white, static dissipative material. This lab coat is quick and easy to put on, and adjust over base layers. Featuring an ESD symbol on the left sleeve, the coat is easily identifiable as suitable for use in an EPA and enables other people to easily identify ESD operators.
- Material: E45 (64% polyester + 33% cotton + 3% conductive filament)
- Grid Pattern: Antistatic fibre at 4.5 x 4.5mm
- Surface Resistance: 106 – 108
- Weight: 145g/m2
- Accreditation: Certified to EN61340-5-1
- ESD symbol on the left sleeve
- Press stud fastenings down the front 2 adjustable press stud closures on the sleeves
- Machine washable up to 60oC