ESD Toe Grounder – Non-Adjustable
An elasticated Toe Grounder designed to fit high heeled and slip on footwear, ensuring a comfortable, long lasting path-to-ground. Suitable for use with all types of anti static flooring, and recommended that a toe grounder be worn on each foot.
One size fits all.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
An elasticated ESD toe grounder designed to fit high heeled and slip on footwear, ensuring a comfortable, long lasting path-to-ground. With a 1M Ohm resistor built in to each toe grounder, these are suitable for use with all types of anti static flooring. We would always recommend that these toe grounders are worn on both feet.
- It is recommended that one toe grounder is worn on each foot
- The toe grounder must be tested from time to time using the footwear test station, Product Code: 093-0037.
- One size fits all
- Can be hand washed with mild detergent
- Double layer conductive rubber cup (3.5mm x 19cm)
- Outer conductive surface (black): 103 to 104
- Inner anti-static surface (ivory): 108 to 109
- Conductive tab (grey): 103 to 104
- For use with all high heeled and slip on footwear
- For use in conjunction with ESD flooring or matting