ESD Warning Packaging Tape
A conventional self-adhesive PVC tape with an acrylic gum adhesive. This ESD Packaging Tape is printed in black with the ESD symbol as specified by EN 61340-5. This tape is suitable for sealing secondary packaging of electrostatic sensitive devices, but should not be used within an EPA.
Rolls are 66m long and 50mm wide.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
A conventional self-adhesive PVC tape suitable for sealing outer cartons, printed with the ESD hand-in-triangle warning logo, as specified by EN 61340-5. The black print on the yellow tape is an effective and highly visible way of alerting people to the sensitivity of the package contents, helping to ensure that the package is opened in a safe area.
The text on the tape says: “ATTENTION. OBSERVE PRECAUTIONS FOR HANDLING ELECTROSTATIC SENSITIVE DEVICES.”
Please note that the tape is tribocharging and is therefore not suitable for use within an EPA.
- Printed black text and ESD logo on yellow tape
- Acrylic gum adhesive
- 76mm core diameter
- Tape is 50mm wide and each roll has 66m in length
- Suitable for sealing secondary packaging of ESD sensitive products
- Highlighting that package contents are ESD sensitive, and should be opened in a safe area
- Please note that this tape is tribocharging and is not suitable for use within an EPA