ESD Workstation Kit
A comprehensive, easy to install, basic ESD Workstation Kit including blue matting, signage, bonding plugs, wrist strap and leads. Available with a choice of UK or EU plug, and five different language options for the signage – English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. Simply select your preferred option using the drop down menu.
Size: 600mm x 1200mm
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
This ESD workstation kit has the equipment needed to create a static controlled workspace or environment. Featuring high-quality Antistat products, the kit enables you to stop any unnecessary damage to delicate electronic components or devices. It is perfect for repairs on electrical items such as laptops, tablets, PCBs, computer parts, medical equipment and audio devices etc.
The ESD Workstation Kit includes:
- 1 x blue ESD mat (600mm x 1200mm) with 10mm stud in each corner
- 1 x ESD protected area sign
- 1 x earth bonding plug with 3 x 10mm male studs
- 1 x 10mm hypo allergenic, adjustable, fabric wrist strap
- 1 x coiled earth lead with 10mm stud
- 1 x straight earth lead with 10mm stud
- 1 x instruction leaflet
Other matting colours are available upon request, although minimum order quantities may apply.
We also sell an ESD Field Service Kit here.
- Reflection breaking surface to reduce glare and improve operator comfort
- Prevention of sliding of delicate components thanks to excellent friction coefficient
- Heat resistance: does not melt or burn coming into contact with hot metal parts or soldering debris
- Suitable for loose laying: does not require application with adhesive
- Good resistance to scratches and excellent flexibility and comfort
- Remotely working in areas where there is no permanent EPA
- Creating a basic EPA