Hazard Marking Tape
Our highly visible Hazard Marking Tape designed for use in demarcation of hazardous areas. The 33m long rolls of tape are manufactured from a heavily plasticised film that is then coated with an aggressive pressure-sensitive adhesive for a strong hold.
Suitable for use in factory and manufacturing settings, and all hazardous areas.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
A heavy-duty, highly-visible hazard marking tape designed to demarcate hazardous areas. Manufactured from a heavily plasticised film which is coated with an aggressive pressure-sensitive adhesive, the tapes are available in a number of striking colourways.
For our other range of ESD Tapes please click here.
- Size: 50mm wide and 33m long
- Tape Thickness: 0.15mm
- Tensile Strength at Break: 28.0N/10mm
- Elongation at Break: 150%
- BS3887: (1991) Part 2 Category 1
- All colours: DEF.STAN 75.7/1
- Suggested Shelf Life: 12 month when stored at 10°C.
- Marking out an ESD packing area
- Label walkways
- Factory demaraction and hazardous areas