We’re Recruiting! Click the link to find out more
Hazard Marking Tape
Our highly visible Hazard Marking Tape designed for use in demarcation of hazardous areas. The 33m long rolls of tape are manufactured from a heavily plasticised film that is then coated with an aggressive pressure-sensitive adhesive for a strong hold.
Suitable for use in factory and manufacturing settings, and all hazardous areas.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
A heavy-duty, highly-visible hazard marking tape designed to demarcate hazardous areas. Manufactured from a heavily plasticised film which is coated with an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive, the tapes are available in a number of striking colourways.
- Size: 50mm wide and 33m long
- Tape Thickness: 0.15mm
- Tensile Strength at Break: 28.0N/10mm
- Elongation at Break: 150%
- BS3887: (1991) Part 2 Category 1
- All colours: DEF.STAN 75.7/1
- Suggested Shelf Life: 12 month when stored at 10°C.
- Marking out an ESD packing area
- Label walkways
- Factory demaraction and hazardous areas