This surface resistance meter 9v is a lightweight, portable device which is simple to use and gives accurate results every time.
- Measuring surface material is done simply by placing the meter onto the area to be tested and pressing the test button
- For measuring resistivity to ground, place the ground lead into the earth leakage socket, connect the crocodile clip to the area to be tested and press the test button
The surface resistivity meter will test conductive, static dissipative and insulative surfaces to give ohms per square readings as follows:
- Conductive is indicated from 103 -105 by green LEDs
- Static dissipative from 106 – 1011 by yellow LEDs
- Insulative from 1012 + by red LEDs
Please note the following:
- Calibration should be carried out biannually (please contact us for more information)
- Battery not supplied
- This item may be subject to lead times, please check for availability before ordering
For other ESD Testing and Monitoring Equipment, please click here.