Antistatic Mat – 3 Layer, Smooth
This antistatic Mat with 3 layers and smooth finish provides excellent ESD protection. Excellent lay flat properties for quick installation, and easy to clean, this will prove to be a hard-wearing matting solution.
Available pre-cut with a 10mm press stud in each corner.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Our Antistatic Mat 3 layer with a smooth finish provides excellent ESD protection. Suitable for both ESD workbenches and EPA floor areas. The mat is easy to clean and has excellent lay flat properties for a flat work surface. It is also supplied with a 10mm press stud in each corner.
Antistatic Mat 3 layer is available in grey, green or blue, the mat is constructed with the following structure:
- The surface layer is a 1.25mm thick static dissipative layer
- The middle layer is a 0.5mm conductive layer
- The bottom layer is a 1.25mm thick static dissipative layer
Please note, the image is for illustrative purposes only. The exact colour may differ slightly from shown.
|Product Code:||Description:||Size (mm):||Additional Notes:|
|3 Layer, Smooth Finish||600 x 1200||Green|
|3 Layer, Smooth Finish||600 x 1200||Grey|
|3 Layer, Smooth Finish||600 x 1200||Blue|
We have a wide range of ESD Matting, click here to view our selection.
- 3mm thick ESD bench matting
- Available in grey, green or blue
- Surface resistance: 1 x 106 < R < 1 x 109 Ohms
- Supplied with a 10mm press stud in each corner
- Made from antistatic (conductive) and static dissipative materials with synthetic rubber
- Surface layer is a 1.25mm thick static-dissipative layer
- Middle layer is a 0.5mm conductive layer
- Bottom later is a 1.25mm thick static-dissipative layer
- Matting size 600mm x 1200mm
- For use on ESD work benches
- Suitable for use on EPA floor areas