ESD PU Tip Gloves – Carbon
Our PU-Tipped Carbon Filament Gloves are ideal for use when handling or transporting devices and components that are susceptible to damage from electrostatic discharge. They are popular anti static gloves for pc building and assembly. While each finger has a polyurethane coating to the tip sections, the back and palm of the glove remain uncoated to provide good ventilation which helps prevent perspiration.
Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
This static dissipative knitted glove contains a carbon filament and has a Polyurethane (PU) coating on the finger tip sections. The carbon filament is a long-lasting electro-conductive filament that is made with a three-layer composite fibre – a centre layer of carbon containing dissipative polymer sandwiched between two nylon layers. The corona discharge caused by this construction produces a long-lasting static eliminating effect. The glove material ensures a comfortable fit for prolonged periods of time, especially when working with static sensitive devices such as PCBs, subassemblies and semiconductors.
- Colour: a natural light grey carbon liner with white coated fingertips
- Material: 80% nylon and 20% carbon (knitted with 13 gauge) with polyurethane finger tip coating
- Surface resistivity: 1×106-8Ω/cm
- Washable in a conventional washing machine at a temperature of no more than 40oc with non-biological detergent
- Other sizes available upon request
- Electronics assembly
- Inspecting static sensitive equipment
- Handling delicate electronic components