Black Conductive Mat
This ESD Conductive Matting has excellent heat and chemical resistance. Made of 1.5mm thick, smooth, black conductive rubber and can be supplied with a 10mm press studs, this mat is available pre-cut in a variety of sizes.
Order yours today.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
ESD black conductive mat has excellent heat and chemical resistance. Available in black 1.5mm thick conductive rubber. Can be supplied with a 10mm press stud in the corner (see detailed table below). Suitable for laying on workbenches. Can be used with our range of high-quality grounding cords.
|Black Conductive Mat||550 x 900||Each – 4 studs (10mm)|
|Black Conductive Mat||700 x 500||Each – 2 studs (10mm)|
|Black Conductive Mat||1000 x 700||Each – 4 studs (10mm)|
|Black Conductive Mat||700 x 3000||Each – 4 studs (10mm)|
|Black Conductive Mat||1100 x 2400||Each – 4 studs (10mm)|
- 1.5mm thick, smooth, black conductive rubber
- Surface Resistivity: 103 – 106
- Temperature Resistance: Max 130oC
- Static Decay (5000 – 500V): <0.01 sec
- Can be supplied with press studs
- For use where heat or chemical resistance is needed
- Suitable for laying on workbenches