Bubbleshield Bags – ANT016BSB
An antistatic bubble bag that provides ‘Faraday Cage’ protection against ESD. The bubble material adds extra cushioning for parts and components that are susceptible to impact damage whilst in transit.
Contact us for pricing
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Antistatic bubbleshield bags that provides ‘Faraday Cage’ protection against ESD. Being reusable, the bags will keep protecting products in your working environment and save on costs.
For a broader range of sizes, please contact our Sales team who will be happy to help.
Antistatic Bubbleshield Bags are RoHS and Reach compliant.
Can’t find the size you are looking for? Contact us for bespoke options.
|Product Code:||Size (Inches):||Size (mm):||Pack size:|
|4 x 6||102 x 152||100|
|6 x 10||152 x 254||100|
|8 x 10||203 x 254||100|
|10 x 12||254 x 305||100|
|12 x 14||305 x 356||100|
|12 x 20||305 x 508||100|
|14 x 18||356 x 457||100|
|16 x 20||406 x 508||100|
|18 x 18||457 x 457||100|
We have a wide range of ESD & Conductive bags available. Click here to see the range.
- Metal “Faraday cage” layer shields products from electric energy inside and prevents static build-up
- Four layer protection guards against charges inside and out
- Semi-transparent for easy content identification
- Surface resistance of 108 – 109Ω
- Conforms to EIA 625, EIA 541, ANSI/ESD S-20.20
- Can be quickly and easily sealed, opened and resealed with no need for additional equipment
- Suitable for transporting static sensitive components
- Ideal for storing ESD sensitive products within an EPA