An antistatic bubble bag that provides ‘Faraday Cage’ protection against ESD. The bubble material adds extra cushioning for parts and components that are susceptible to impact damage whilst in transit.
Available in a range of sizes. 100 bags per pack
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
The lamination of an ESD, transparent, static shielding film to an antistatic polyethylene bubble wrap combines both antistatic and physical protection. The outer layer is an ESD transparent static shielding film. This material forms a Faraday cage around the product, offering superior static shielding protection, while the inner layer of pink antistatic bubble wrap gives excellent physical protection.
Antistatic Bubbleshield Bags are RoHS and Reach compliant.
We have a wide range of ESD & Conductive bags available. Click here to see the range.
- “Faraday cage” layer, shields products from electric energy inside and prevents static build-up
- Four layer protection guards against charges inside and out
- Semi-transparent for easy content identification
- Supports EN 61340-5-1 and can be used as part of an ANSI/ESD S20.20 programme.
- Can be quickly and easily sealed, opened and resealed with no need for additional equipment
- Suitable for transporting static sensitive components
- Ideal for storing ESD sensitive products within an EPA