Moisture Barrier Bags – 6Mil
Our puncture-resistant Moisture Barrier Bags – 6mil protect sensitive equipment and products from both electrostatic discharge damage (ESD) and moisture damage during shipping and storage. Suitable for vacuum-sealing, these bags offer maximum resistance to vapour and oxygen. In addition, the opaque and light-tight material ensures that the contents cannot be seen from outside, offering additional security.
100 bags per pack
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Moisture Barrier Bags – 6mil protects electronics from moisture and static damage during storage and transportation. The bags are opaque and light-tight ensuring the contents cannot be seen from the outside, adding a layer of operational security. Our moisture barrier bags are suitable for packing electronic products which are sensitive to moisture and static e.g. PCBs or integrated circuits. The puncture-resistant and moisture-proof packaging has a flexible structure and is suitable for vacuum-sealing.
Custom printing is available on request, minimum order quantities apply.
RoHS and Reach compliant.
- Firm lamination and hot sealing offers superior resistance of vapour and oxygen
- Surface resistance of 108-1011Ω
- Flat open top style with a printable surface
- Flexible structure, easy to vacuum seal
- Also available in 3.6 and 4.4Mil thicknesses
- Customised printing is available
- Protecting electronics from moisture and static damage
- Storing static sensitive devices in humid environments
- Keeps components dry