ESD Floor Marking Tape – Printed
Our highly visible, 3″ wide Printed Floor Marking Tape features the ESD caution logo in black print, creating a prominent marker of EPA boundaries. The tape is self-adhesive and adheres well to both synthetic and clean, particle-free concrete floors. The tape is laminated with a clear film to protect the print from wear and tear.
This popular product is sold in rolls of 75mm width and 33m length.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Our yellow ESD Floor Marking Tape is printed with the ESD logo as per EN 61340-5-1. This highly visible, self-adhesive tape is suitable for marking the boundaries of ESD protected areas.
Text Content:”ESD PROTECTED AREA”
Please note that the tape is not antistatic and is intended to mark the outer boundaries of an EPA. It should not be used within an EPA.
- Tape adheres very well to synthetic floors such as PVC tiles
- Tape also adheres to concrete floors and can be expected to remain intact for several months depending on traffic
- Yellow tape printed in black with the ESD logo as per EN61340-5-1 and the text ESD Protected Area
- The carrier tape is laminated with a clear film to protect the print
- The tape is not antistatic as it is intended for use outside the EPA
- 75mm width x 33m length
- Ensure non-ESD personnel do not accidentally enter the EPA
- Clearly Mark ESD protected areas