ESD Floor Marking Tape
This self-adhesive, high visibility Floor Marking Tape is designed to be used to mark the boundaries of ESD Protected Areas. It adheres very well to synthetic flooring such as PVC floor tiles, and can also be confidently used on concrete floors, where it can be expected to withstand traffic, dust particles and remain intact for several months.
Choose from a wide range of colours to clearly mark your EPA boundaries.
** Please note – longer lead times apply at present due to excess demand, please request an estimated delivery time before placing order **
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Thickness of tape: 0.15mm
- Tensile strength: 28.0N / 10mm
- Elongation at break: 150%
- Adhesion to steel: 2.0N / 10mm
- Manufactured to BS3887 and DEFSTAN 75.7/1
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Marking the outer boundaries of ESD protected areas
- Creating walkways
- Labelling work areas