Field Service Kit
This static safe Field Service Engineers Kit is a neat and handy portable EPA for use when away from your permanent workstation. The compact yet highly visible red pouch contains a mat, wrist band, coiled earth lead and straight earth lead so you can safely work to EN 61340-5-1 requirements.
Ideal for use when servicing equipment which incorporates static sensitive devices or components.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
- Reviews (0)
This static safe / ESD field service engineers kit includes:
- 1 x Red Pouch
- 1 x Mat (Size: 590 x 590mm)
- 1 x 10mm Wrist Band
- 1 x Coiled Earth Lead (10mm – Banana)
- 1 x Straight Earth Lead (Banana – Banana with Crocodile Clip).
Additional technical details of the kit include:
- Surface Resistivity: >1×106 – 1×108
- Material: 2 layer embossed vinyl
- Min/Max Temp Range: -5oC to 40oC
- Weight: 350g
- Thickness: 0.6mm
For more details, please view the technical datasheet, or contact the team via live chat.
- Creates an instant EPA for safe working, even remotely
- Red pouch ensures the kit is easily visible
- Self-contained kit keeps everything safely stored and neatly to hand
- For use in the field where there isn’t an EPA
- To provide an instant solution, maintaining efficiency remotely