High Temperature Masking Polyimide Dots
High temperature polyimide masking dots are ideal for masking gold fingers of printed circuit boards during wave solder or solder dip process, as well as for solder wave masking and electrical insulation.
Sold per roll of 1,000
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
These properties result in a tape with remarkable dimensional stability and excellent electrical and physical properties over a wide range of temperatures. High temperature masking dots are composed of a polyimide film masking dots with silicone adhesive on a clear easy release liner. High temperature masking dots are both flame and chemical resistant. This product is neither corrosive nor ozone-depleting and is both flame and chemical resistant.
- Sold in rolls of 1,000
- 4 widths available (6mm, 8mm, 10mm and 12mm)
- Heat resistant up to 230ºC
- Flame and Chemical resistant
- Ideal for masking prior to wave soldering
- Prevent component and fixing holes from solder fill
- Larger dots for larger area masking
- No residue when removing
- These dots provide insulation at extreme temperatures, with excellent resistance to thermal radiation.
- This makes them ideal for masking gold edge fingers and edge connectors during soldering and reflow soldering processes within the PCB assembly industry.