Pink Antistatic Poly Bags – Gripseal
Our Pink Antistatic Gripseal / Ziplock Bags prevent the build-up of electrostatic fields in an ESD protected area (EPA) when storing non-ESD sensitive devices, by dissipating a static charge to ground. The material is also antistatic and will not charge up when rubbed against other materials. The gripseal top keeps contents safely inside the bag until they’re needed.
Available from stock in a wide range of sizes.
Packs of 100
- Features & Benefits
Pink antistatic bags are used to pack non ESD sensitive items destined for use in an EPA.
Made from a soft-textured and flexible, pink antistatic, 300 gauge polyethylene, our bags have a reclosable grip seal / ziplock top. In addition, the grip feature enables the contents to be quickly and easily sealed, especially when being reused with items that require no shielding.
Please note that these bags have no shielding ability, meaning that a static field or discharge occurring outside the bag could penetrate the bag and damage electronics inside. If you require bags with static shielding properties, please view our range of static shielding bags.
These products are RoHS and Reach compliant.
Can’t find the size you are looking for? Contact the sales team on +44 (0) 1473 836 200 for bespoke options.
|Product Code:||Size (Inches):||Size (mm):||Pack Size:|
|3 x 5||76 x 127||Pack of 100|
|3.5 x 5||89 x 127||Pack of 100|
|4 x 6||102 x 152||Pack of 100|
|5 x 8||127 x 203||Pack of 100|
|6 x 8||152 x 203||Pack of 100|
|6 x 10||152 x 254||Pack of 100|
|8 x 10||203 x 254||Pack of 100|
|8 x 12||203 x 305||Pack of 100|
|10 x 12||254 x 305||Pack of 100|
|10 x 14||254 x 355||Pack of 100|
- Blow-molded with anti static additives from LDPE and LLDPE
- Static release time is <2 secs
- Provided as standard with white Write on Panel and ESD logo
- Soft texture and flexible
- Surface resistance of 107 -1010
- Immediately secures items inside using its grip seal function
- Pink anti static bags have the ability to dissipate a static charge to ground
- Prevents static charge building up on the package or device
- The material is also antistatic and will not charge up when rubbed against other materials