- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
The Pink Antistatic Gusset Bag prevents the build-up of electrostatic fields. It features a robust, re-usable design. The pink colour is a colourant added to differentiate static control materials from standard packaging. This product protects large devices or components from electrostatic discharges, particularly useful when being transported or stored outside of the safe working environment.
These are 300g gauge, (75 microns) ideal for protecting finished goods in storage or transit within an EPA. Blow-moulded with antistatic additives from LDPE and LLDPE.
We have a wide range of ESD & Conductive bags available. Click here to see the range.
- Available in: 750mm x 1000mm x 1200mm (Pack of 10) and 450mm x 750mm x 1080mm (Pack of 20)
- Blow-moulded with antistatic additives from LDPE
- Ability to dissipate a static charge to ground preventing static charge building up on the package or device.
- Will not generate a charge when rubbed against other materials
- Suitable for packing non-static sensitive items within an EPA
- Gusset Bags are useful for larger, bulky items