Wrist Strap Tester 9V with Wall Mount and Footplate
This 9V Wrist Strap Tester is designed to show high/low fail and pass functions, and – as it can also test footwear prior to entering in EPA – it comes with both a wall mount and footplate. CE approved, this product is powered by a 9V battery, and features a low battery indicator light for convenience.
Quick and simple ‘one touch’ test function.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
This instrument has been developed to provide a quick and simple means of testing both wrist straps and footwear prior to entering an ESD protected area, and has been designed to measure both high and low fail and pass functions. Testing is achieved by placing the jack-plug into the socket and wearing the wristband – touch the touchplate and the status of the wristband will be shown. This product, which is CE approved, can be powered by a 9 volt PP3 alkaline battery.
Please note that this item may be subject to longer lead times.
- A quick and simple ‘one touch’ test function
- Tests upper and lower fail, and pass functions
- Has a low battery indicator for maximum efficiency
- CE approved
- Lower limit: 750k +/-10%
- Upper limit: 35Meg +/-10%
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Size: 129mm x 63mm x 25mm
- Testing of wristbands
- Tester provides details of high / low fail as well as pass functions for additional insight