Antistatic Waste Bins
Conductive Waste Bins, when used in conjunction with our range of antistatic bin liners, provide a comprehensive ESD safe solution to waste disposal. Our bins are available in two variants: square fibreboard or round polypropylene. Featuring the ESD logo for easy identification, these bins are designed specifically for use in EPAs. We have a range of bins available – contact us for more details and stock availability.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Antistatic Waste Bins are manufactured from carbon-infused polypropylene, the Antistatic Waste Bin can be safely used in a static controlled area.
• Placed on an ESD floor or ESD floor mat, these bins will ensure that the ESD path to ground is maintained.
• Use antistatic bin liners with these bins to ensure that no charge is generated.
To order the below waste bins please contact a member of the sales team.
Click here to see our other range of ESD Bins/bin liners.
Fibreboard Waste Bins:
- Made of conductive fibreboard, 2mm thick
- Reinforced bottom corners for durability
- Round-headed metal stud feet
- Resistance: <106 ohm
Polypropylene Waste Bins:
- Made of black, conductive polypropylene
- Marked with ESD logo
- Resistance: <106 ohms
- Waste collection in ESD protected areas