ESD Refuse Sacks
Our ESD Bin Liners are specifically designed for the particular needs of the electronics industry and, when used in conjunction with our range of conductive bins, provide a comprehensive ESD-safe solution to waste disposal in an ESD protected area. Available in a range of six colours, these 110-litre refuse sacks are sold in packs of 100.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Available in a variety of colour options for easy identification, our ESD refuse sacks are ideal for collecting waste within an EPA as the sack material prevents static build-up when discarding items near ESD sensitive equipment or components. When used in conjunction with Antistat’s conductive bins, these 110-litre waste sacks provide a comprehensive ESD-safe solution to waste disposal.
Choose from 6 different colours; Blue, Pink, Green, Yellow, Clear and Black. All antistatic bin liners feature an ESD Logo and text for easy identification.
- Specifically designed to meet the needs of the electronics industry
- Made of homogenous, non-amine antistatic polyethylene which is effective at low relative humidities (less than 12%)
- Printed in black with the industry-standard ESD logo and text for ease of identification
- Available in blue, yellow, clear, black or green for easy identification
- Surface resistance of <1011 ohms/sq
- 450 x 735 x 990mm (110 litre)
- Collecting waste within an EPA