ESD Refuse Sacks
Our ESD Bin Liners are specifically designed for the particular needs of the electronics industry and, when used in conjunction with our range of conductive bins, provide a comprehensive ESD-safe solution to waste disposal in an ESD protected area. Available in a range of five colours, these 110 litre refuse sacks are sold in packs of 100.
Printed in black with the ESD caution logo and text.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Available in a variety of colour options for easy identification, our ESD refuse sacks are ideal for collecting waste within an EPA as the sack material prevents static build up when discarding items near ESD sensitive equipment or components. When used in conjunction with a conductive bin, these 110 litre waste sacks provide a comprehensive ESD-safe solution to waste disposal.
- Specifically designed to meet the needs of the electronics industry
- Made of homogenous, non-amine antistatic polyethylene which is effective at low relative humidities (less than 12%)
- Printed in black with the industry-standard ESD logo and text for ease of identification
- Available in blue, yellow, clear, black or green for easy identification
- Surface resistance of <1011 ohms/sq
- 450 x 735 x 990mm (110 litre)
- Collecting waste within an EPA