Moisture Barrier Bags – 4.4Mil
Our high-quality Moisture Barrier Bags 4.4Mil protect sensitive equipment and products from both electrostatic discharge damage (ESD) and moisture damage during shipping and storage. The puncture-resistant, opaque and light-tight 4.4mil material ensures that the contents cannot be seen, offering additional operational security.
Suitable for vacuum-sealing, these bags offer maximum resistance to vapour and oxygen.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Moisture Barrier Bags 4.4mil protect electronics from moisture and static damage during storage and transportation. The bags are opaque and light-tight ensuring the contents cannot be seen from the outside, adding a layer of operational security. Our moisture barrier bags are suitable for packing electronic products which are sensitive to moisture and static e.g. PCBs or integrated circuits. The puncture-resistant and moisture-proof packaging has a flexible structure and is suitable for vacuum-sealing.
Custom printing is available on request, although minimum order quantities may apply. Please contact the team for more details.
RoHS and Reach compliant.
Can’t find the size you are looking for? Contact us for bespoke options.
|Product Code:||Description:||Size (in):||Size (mm):||Pack Size:|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||6 x 28||152.4 x 711.2||Pack of 100|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||10 x 20||254 x 508||Pack of 100|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||10 x 12||254 x 304.8||Pack of 100|
- Firm lamination and hot sealing offers superior resistance of vapour and oxygen
- Surface resistance of 108 – 1011Ω
- Flat open top style with a printable surface
- Flexible structure, easy to vacuum seal
- Also available in 3.6 and 6Mil thicknesses
- Customised printing is available
- Minimum order quantities may apply for some sizes
- Protecting electronics from moisture and static damage
- Storing static sensitive devices in humid environments
- Safely transporting Jedec trays
- Keeping components dry