Moisture Barrier Bags – 4.4Mil
Our high-quality Moisture Barrier Bags 4.4Mil protect sensitive equipment and products from both electrostatic discharge damage (ESD) and moisture damage during shipping and storage. The puncture-resistant, opaque and light-tight 4.4mil material ensures that the contents cannot be seen, offering additional operational security.
Suitable for vacuum-sealing, these bags offer maximum resistance to vapour and oxygen.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Moisture Barrier Bags 4.4mil protect electronics from moisture and static damage during storage and transportation. The bags are opaque and light-tight ensuring the contents cannot be seen from the outside, adding a layer of operational security. Our moisture barrier bags are suitable for packing electronic products which are sensitive to moisture and static e.g. PCBs or integrated circuits. The puncture-resistant and moisture-proof packaging has a flexible structure and is suitable for vacuum-sealing.
Custom printing is available on request, although minimum order quantities might apply. Please contact the team for more details.
Moisture Barrier Bags – 4.4mil are RoHS and Reach compliant.
Can’t find the size you are looking for? Contact us for bespoke options.
|Product Code:||Description:||Size (in):||Size (mm):||Pack Size:|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||6 x 28||152.4 x 711.2||Pack of 100|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||10 x 20||254 x 508||Pack of 100|
|Moisture Barrier Bag 4.4Mil||10 x 12||254 x 304.8||Pack of 100|
- Firm lamination and hot sealing offers superior resistance of vapour and oxygen
- Surface resistance of 108 – 1011Ω
- Flat open top style with a printable surface
- Flexible structure, easy to vacuum seal
- Also available in 3.6 and 6Mil thicknesses
- Customised printing is available
- Minimum order quantities may apply for some sizes
- Protecting electronics from moisture and static damage
- Storing static sensitive devices in humid environments
- Safely transporting Jedec trays
- Keeping components dry