Moisture Barrier Bags – 3.6Mil
Our puncture-resistant 3.6Mil Moisture Barrier Bags protect sensitive equipment and products from both electrostatic discharge damage (ESD) and moisture damage during shipping and storage. The opaque and light-tight material ensures that the contents cannot be seen from outside and, being suitable for vacuum-sealing, these bags offer maximum resistance to vapour and oxygen.
Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Moisture Barrier Bags – 3.6mil protect electronics from moisture and static damage during storage and transportation. The bags are opaque and light-tight ensuring the contents cannot be seen from the outside, adding a layer of operational security. Our moisture barrier bags – 3.6mil are suitable for packing electronic products which are sensitive to moisture and static e.g. PCBs or integrated circuits. The 3.6mil puncture-resistant and moisture-proof packaging has a flexible structure and is suitable for vacuum-sealing.
Custom printing is available on request, although minimum order quantities may apply. Please contact the team for more details.
RoHS and Reach compliant.
- Protects electronics from moisture and static damage
- Opaque and light tight to offer additional protection
- Firm lamination and heat sealing offers superior resistance to vapour and oxygen
- Surface resistance of 10⁸-10¹¹ Ohms
- These bags are ideal for transporting and storing sensitive devices such as circuit boards and electronic components.
- Available in 3.6 / 4.4 and 6Mil thicknesses
- Flexible structure & easy to vacuum seal
- Storing static sensitive devices in humid environments
- Safely transporting Jedec trays
- Keeping components dry