We’re Recruiting! Click the link to find out more
Corriplast Collapsible Tote Divisions
These Collapsible Tote Divisions are manufactured from conductive corriplast, making them both robust and ESD safe. With slots at 30mm increments, the divisions can be arranged to create a network of cells to suit your particular application without the need for tooling.
Designed to fit the award winning collapsible tote boxes sized 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm in two standard heights.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Manufactured from robust, durable and ESD safe conductive corriplast, these tote divisions have have slots at 30mm increments so that the divisions can be arranged to create a network of cells suitable for your particular application. Designed to fit the collapsible totes, sized 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm, the divisions are available in two standard heights. In stock for fast shipment and with no need for additional tooling, these divisions are a quick and reliable solution to create a network of cells within the tote box to protect your products and components.
- Designed to fit the collapsible totes sized 600mm x 400mm and 400mm x 300mm
- Divisions available in two standard heights
- Produced from conductive corriplast
- Robust product
- ESD safe
- Features slots at 30mm increments to size cells as needed
- No tools needed
- Create cells within the larger tote box for safe and secure storage and transportation of sensitive components