ESD Sole Grounder
Antistat offer this hook and loop type ESD Sole Grounder complete with D ring for size adjustment. Easy to fit and made with durable materials, the sole grounder is ideal for professional use within ESD protected areas.
Available in four different sizes.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Antistat offer this hook and loop type ESD sole grounder complete with D ring for size adjustment. This reusable ESD sole grounder is designed for ease of use and is recommended to be worn on both feet to provide full grounding protection.
- The sole grounder must be tested from time to time using a footwear test station, Product Code: 093-0037.
- Available in four sizes, but the d-ring allows for finder size adjustment for best fit
- Reusable, designed to ensure long term ESD protection to personnel
- Each sole grounder has a built in 1M Ohm resistor
- Designed for use in conjunction with all ESD flooring or matting
- Intended for long term use
- For tasks which require lots of movement such as bending, reaching or walking as the larger surface helps to maintain contact with the floor