ESD Grid Tape
This self-adhesive, general-purpose ESD Grid Tape is for use within the EPA. Manufactured from a silicone-free, low-residue polypropylene and coated with a static dissipative surface, it is ESD safe. Fully printed with a grid pattern and the ESD caution logo for clarity. This product conforms to ES 61340-5-1/5-2.
Available in 4 widths, but get in touch if you have other needs.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
ESD Grid Tape is self-adhesive with a static dissipative surface coating. Printed with a grid pattern and the ESD caution logo, this anti static tape is for general purpose use within the EPA. The tape is supplied in rolls of 40m, with a 3″ cardboard core.
For our other range of ESD Tapes please click here.
- Total thickness: 49 microns
- Tensile strength: MD 5kg / 15mm (minimum)
- Temperature resistance: 60oc / 140oF (maximum)
- Length: 40m
- Conforms to EN 61340-5-1/5-2
- For general purpose within an EPA
- Typically used for sealing primary or intimate packaging