Single Brass Shims
Single Brass Shims are designed to meet standards of EIA-481B. It can be used with SMT Manual Splice Tool and splice tape of any width. Supplied in boxes of 4,000.
Non-adhesive pure brass shims with 5 holes matching the holes of SMT Carrier Tapes.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Single Brass Shims used for easy splicing of component reel tapes together. Enabling quick and easy splicing actions whilst reducing machine downtime when component reels are changed over.
This product provides a secure connection of SMT component tapes and reels as well as increasing SMT pick and place machine output. Use with SMT Manual Splice Tool.
- Secure connection of SMT component reels
- Increases SMT pick and place machine output
- Supplied in boxes of 4,000
- Brass material (highly resistant to corrosion and will not rust)
- Used with Component Reel Splicing Tool (029-1103) for effective connections of SMT component reels