- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
The SMT Manual Splice Tool uses a single brass shim (or splice tape with shim combined) to splice two ends of component feeder tapes together. This enables quick and easy splicing action, reducing machine downtime when component reel changeovers happen.
This Splice Tool can be used with single brass shims and splice tapes of any width. This product ensures SMT component reels can be joined securely and quickly.
- Stainless Steel material
- Can be used with all types of SMT material
- Ergonomically designed rubber soft-grip handles for comfort
- Lock clamps to secure reels
- 5mm guide pins for reel placement
- Easy splicing of SMT components
- Reduces SMT machine downtime
- Easy to use