Static Shielding Bag – Open Top
These Open Top Static Shielding Bags are perfect for protecting sensitive electronic products and equipment from electrostatic discharge (ESD) during storage and shipping. The four-layer construction guards against charges outside the bag, while being semi-transparent for easy content identification. Ideal for safe storage of PCBs, integrated circuits, motherboards, computer components and more.
Standard sizes available, with custom sizes and print available on request.
- Features and Benefits
These open-top, easy access Static Shielding Bags are designed to protect sensitive electronic devices during transit and whilst being kept in storage.
The bags have a 4-layer construction with an antistatic coating which provides a complete Faraday Cage protection against the effects of ESD. The high-quality materials are designed to resist static discharges, often a result of improper handling, helping to prevent delays and potentially expensive repairs.
Custom sizes and print are available on request, minimum order quantities apply.
Our Static Shielding Bags are RoHS and Reach compliant.
We also stock this product as a grip seal option. Click here for more information.
- Surface resistance of 106 – 1010 Ω
- Custom sizes and print available on request
- Semi transparent for easy content identification
- Metal “Faraday cage” layer shields products from electric energy inside and prevents static build-up
- Four layer protection guards against charges outside the bag
- Conforms to EIA 625, EIA 541, ANSI/ESD S-20.20 and EN61340-51-ESD and EN61340-53-ESD