Corriplast Layer Pads
Manufactured from high performance conductive corriplast, these Layer Pads offer a flexible solution to creating rigid layer separations within stacking totes whilst adding extra levels of ESD protection.
Available in 2 stock sizes
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Corriplast layer pads offer a flexible and competitive solution where a rigid layer separation is required. Conductive Corriplast Layer Pads are made out of ESD safe material, and also perfect for cleanroom environments where static protection is a consideration.
This product is available in two stock sizes to fit most standard tote bins. However, custom sizes can be manufactured on request.
We stock a wide range of Corstat products. Click here to see our range.
- Lightweight and cost-effective layer separation
- Available in two stock sizes to fit most standard tote bins
- Custom sizes can be manufactured on request
- Manufactured using hard-wearing, high quality corriplast
- Create rigid layer separations to divide layers of stacked products
- Use together with Corstat stackable totes