We’re Recruiting! Click the link to find out more
Corriplast Layer Pads
Manufactured from high performance conductive corriplast, these Layer Pads offer a flexible solution to creating rigid layer separations within stacking totes. Available as standard in two stock sizes to fit totes, although custom sizes are available on request.
An ESD safe solution that is also perfect from cleanroom environments where static protection is a requirement.
- Features and Benefits
- Product Datasheet
Corriplast (or Correx) layer pads are manufactured from polypropylene / ethylene copolymers, offering a flexible and competitive solution where a rigid layer separation is required. Conductive Corriplast is an ESD safe material, and also perfect for cleanroom environments where static protection is a consideration.
- Lightweight and cost-effective layer separation
- Available in two stock sizes to fit most standard tote bins
- Custom sizes can be manufactured on request
- Manufactured using hard-wearing, high quality corriplast
- Create rigid layer separations to divide layers of stacked products
- Use together with Corstat stackable totes