Corstat Bin Boxes
These Corstat Bin Boxes are made from conductive fibreboard, giving static shielding and physical protection to its contents. Available in a wide range of sizes, plus available as closed, open front and fully open variants, there is sure to be a solution to meet your needs and application.
- Some sizes are subject to MOQs and special production only
- Features and Benefits
Corstat Bin Boxes are made from conductive fibreboard, these Corstat Bin Boxes give static and physical protection to its contents. Available in a wide range of standard sizes with the option of closed, open front, and fully open variants. Allowing quicker & easier identification of items & streamlines stock retrieval processes. These conductive storage bins can eliminate the costs associated with damage in storage and handling.
We stock a wide range of Corstat products. Click here to see our range.
- Fully open version: provides in plant ESD protection for dip tubes, ICs and other components.
- Open front version: offers the same protection as the open bins but enable them to be stackable, so utilising storage space more effectively.
- Closed version: provides Faraday protection for shipping ICs in insulated tubes. Can be used in storage for dissipation of static charges.
- Exterior Layer <10⁵ Ohms/sq
- Supplied flat-packed for ease of storage
- Economical solution
- Shelf Life: 10 Years
- These conductive storage bins can eliminate the costs associated with damage in storage and handling.